Re: Weirdo electrical problem SOLVED

To: "Tab Julius" <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: Weirdo electrical problem SOLVED
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:54:06 +0100
> I was looking at the '76 diagram (the book doesn't cover '78).  However
> it's entirely possible I mistraced the line - it's hard to follow.

That has to be it.

> But, the signals aren't showing any problem any more - they work perfectly
> now that I fixed the other.

As I may have said the turn signals are the most sensitive to voltage
fluctuations and it is entirely possible that the short on the purple, while
not pulling enough current through the fuse because of corrosion, did pull
enough to drop the voltage slightly and slow them down.  However it wouldn't
account for the other green circuit items stopping altogether.