RE: 70 carbs on a 80 B..

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 70 carbs on a 80 B..
From: "smarc" <smarc@abs.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:00:49 -0400
One of the reasons I decided to go with a single Weber DGV on my 80 B was
that I was informed that unless I was changing the camshaft as well, there
wasn't much reason to have the dual carbs.

I've since decided that I'm not happy with the performance, and will go to
the dual SU setup, but will be pulling the engine for a complete overhaul
also, so changing the camshaft is a non-issue at that point!

So, I'm now curious as to how much difference I might see by going to the
dual SU's, all else (cam, disty, pistons, etc) being the same?
--
Marc Siegel, Charm Net, LLC.  eMail: smarc@abs.net
Baltimore, MD  http://www.charm.net  voice: 410/361-8160