Re: 70 carbs on a 80 B..

To: smarc <smarc@abs.net>
Subject: Re: 70 carbs on a 80 B..
From: Paul Root <proot@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 16:49:11 -0500
What's the big differences with the camshaft change?

And the dizzy? Is it just to get away from the EI? Or are the advance
curves drastically different?
I'm running a pertronix on the stock ('77) dizzy.

I know, I know, read every page of mgbexperience, teglerizer and
ntsource and all will be clear.
I'm hoping for an executive summary. :-)

--
Paul Root
'77B