RE: What would you drive?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: What would you drive?
From: "Kimo Tichgelaar" <77mgb@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 00:23:16 -0400 (EDT)
 In random order (probably get them all, I have fairly cheap tastes):

Finish the 1977 B with a few more extras
Volvo 1800
1971-73 Buick Riviera (boat tail, all black like the one Dennis Hopper drives
in Red Rock West)
1950s America truck for my wife (fire engine red with lots of chrome)
Spitfire in bright yellow (Dad had one new in the early 70s)
T55 (see sale list at http://wwww.tanksforsale.co.uk)
Zil 157 (same source) with digital video studio in the back.

Kimo Tichgelaar

"A man with a good car needs no justification
Fate is in my hands, and in the transmission."
           ~Gang of Four

 --- On Thu 08/29, Chris Thompson  lamented:

> So, last night I had a dream that I won the "Mega Millions"
> lottery for
> $135 million. Sadly, when I woke up, I had to come to grips with the fact
> that I hadn't, but hey.
> So I'll throw this out to you all. If money were no object, what would
> you
> drive?

Changed your e-mail?  Keep your contacts!  Use this free e-mail change of
address service from Return Path.  Register now!