RE: MGB questions

To: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: RE: MGB questions
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 19:42:44 -0400
Well, it's a whole lot cheaper/easier to fix mechanicals than body.  If it
truly is "rust free" than I would think it would be worth it.
A friend is picking up a 71(?) parts car with bad body/interior, but 2 eng.
and OD trans.  We think US$500 is fair due only tothe inclusion of the OD.
My .02

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA