Re: MGB questions

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB questions
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 19:28:15 -0600
Blake,

I think its a hell of a deal. Even if it turns out to have more rust than
described. If you don't want it, let me know. For that much. I'll risk the
wrath of the wife, and drive over there and pick it up myself, even since
it is a few hundred miles of two lane highway with almost nothing in between.

David