RE: TD rear freeze plug ?

To: "'Bob D.'" <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>, "'mga'" <mga@napanet.net>
Subject: RE: TD rear freeze plug ?
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 23:14:02 -0500
There seems to be a difference between the early TDs versus the later
ones regarding the distance between the rear of the head and the
firewall. If you are one of the lucky ones, there is enough space that
an expandable rubber plug and be inserted and then tightened. I've
successfully done this on my early (April 50) TD.

Regards,
Lew Palmer