Re: Overdrive fluid options? Syntech? early O/D

To: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Overdrive fluid options? Syntech? early O/D
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 08:09:58 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you very much for the thoughts. Where are these valves located? by that I
mean which bolt or access are they behind. We did remove the relief valve bolt
and checked/cleaned that. The o ring looked fine. We were not able to remove
the bolt that holds in the 'oil pump'. We used a pneumatic impact driver set at
180 PSI with no luck and did not want to use any more force.
Carl
 "ptegler@cablespeed"
wrote:If the O/D is dropping out on you it could simply
be the o-ring seals on the valves accessible
without ripping down the whole tranny-O/D
combo.

You should be able to remove the little
plate covering the filter screen from underneath
the car and clean it out...again from underneath
with out much disassembly required.
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines