Re: new ppg color charts are up on a new site!

To: <ptegler@gouldfo.com>, <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: new ppg color charts are up on a new site!
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:59:25 -0500
Rest secure Paul.  I went to this site expecting great things.  Here
is what I got for my cars:

1959 Lancia Appia -- data not entered in database
1966 Ford Mustang -- but my Mustang is Viper blue...
1968 BMW 1600-2 -- data not entered in database
1973 SAAB Sonett -- data not entered in database
1979 Ferrari 308GTB -- data not entered in database
1988 BMW M3 -- this car has great paint

> ..just like  prirace.com... remember you saw it here first   :-)
> * http://autocolorlibrary.com/

It seems that this is a good reference for Hondas and a
few muscle cars but doesn't help me with the cars I am
most enamored with.

rick