Re: new ppg color charts are up on a new site!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new ppg color charts are up on a new site!
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:54:07 -0500
I haven't gone there.  I might tomorrow after they add my address to the
dead/not interested pile.  What I'm wondering is, is this list the source
they used for their Spam addresses, or was it the message board on the MG
section of the "British Motors Enthusiasts" site at http://www.british-cars.
co.uk?  When I saw that email, I immediately went the inbox for this list
to see if anyone else got that Spam.

Kevin