Re: good example of painted bumper

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: good example of painted bumper
From: Zubrovka <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:33:24 -0400
Well, on the frontend, I don't think much of that "cow-catcher"
spoiler, it looks like too much on that car and for me, it would be
destroyed the first time I went in or out my driveway.
Also the front license plate holder messes it up and then there is an
alignment problem between the bumper and car.
Yeah, it's not perfect, but doesn't it make you wonder if the
designers of the bumper had the flow of the body into the bumper in
mind when they did them?  Look at cars today.  The technology was
heading in that direction in the early 70's but the paint wasn't yet
up to the task.  Just my opinion tho.
John