Re: good example of painted bumper

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: good example of painted bumper
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 22:30:29 -0400
I finally was able to get into the '79 MGB eBay page.  That looks like a
well done car.  As someone said, the spoiler spoils it.  But, everything
looks new.  And, if the description is accurate, it's probably worth the
asking price.  Just list what's been put into it & go to your Moss catalog &
price the parts alone.  And, what is labor worth per hour?

My only questions are: What is that odd knob left of the steering wheel
column?  A heavy-duty hood release?  And, if the hand brake is so out of
adjustment that the brake lever comes up that high, what else could be out
of adjustment?

Caveat emptor!

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB - bought sight unseen via the Internet.