Re: good example of painted bumper

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: good example of painted bumper
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 22:08:07 -0400
For a good head-on shot of a RBB done with the right acrylic paint, go to
www.ctmgclub.com
Look on the "Photo" page for "1980 MGB."  There's a shot of a Carmine Red B
on which painting the bumpers body color made it look almost contemporary.

You will also find many interesting photos of the events attended & cars
owned by members of the Connecticut MG Club.  You can also get a Membership
Application on the site.  Next meeting is Tuesday, Oct. 1 in Wallingford,
CT.  We are a very active club.  And, I live in a town that at the last Club
accounting had the most members of any town in the state - Fairfield.  It's
a real hot bed of MG activity.  In fact, there are 2 other Mineral Blue B
roadsters within 2 blocks of me.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB
Previous owner of the 1980 RBB