Re: Distributor earth lead

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Distributor earth lead
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:47:07 -0700
The wire only has to pass 12 volts as it is part of the "Low Tension"
side of the ignition.  As Kelvin mentioned, it needs to flex with the
plate as it rotates from mechanical + vacuum advance.

For a more detailed description of its role:

http://www.mgbexperience.com/reference/ov-ignition.html

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   www.mgbexperience.com   (_o____o_)