Fw: How to defeat locking steering wheel?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: How to defeat locking steering wheel?
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 22:41:23 -0500
 Thanks for the info, sounds like it's more trouble than it's worth. (It's
 probably that way on purpose.)

 New Question: Were/Are locking steering wheels federally mandated? This
 doesn't sound like something MG would add on it's own.

 Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
 Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
 52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
 71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336