Re: Twin Cam - Re: [MGA_restorersgroup] EX 182 !

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Twin Cam - Re: [MGA_restorersgroup] EX 182 !
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:32:28 -0700 (PDT)
Bullwinkle SEZ -
> My 2 cents.
>
> So few of the really milestone MG's are located in the US
> even though the US recieved about 75% of the total post WWII
> production.  Even some of the Sebring cars are now longer
> here.  It would be great in the car would stay in the US.

I forwarded this message to the Harold LeMay Museum
in Tacoma.  Don't know if they're in a position to
begin acquiring vehicles again, but it would be nice
if they could save this one for the US.  Maybe we
could start a letter writing campaign!  :-)
Their email address is info@lemaymuseum.org

--
David Breneman                   | "Before there were CDs there were
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |  records, and before there were