Re: Michelin Tubes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Michelin Tubes
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:40:21 -0700 (PDT)
jello@ida.net SEZ -

> My local tire store informs me that Michelin tubes are almost non-existant
> now though, because everyone has gone to cheaper suppliers (and I mean
> cheaper in every sense of the word, not just financially).  The local tire
> store owner also agreed with me that Michelin tubes are higher quality,
> and for wire wheels would be longer wearing.

I got mine at Discount Tire.  They're not in all states, and
they go by several different names in different regions, but
they have a web site discounttiredirect.com .

--
David Breneman                   | "Before there were CDs there were
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |  records, and before there were