Re: MGB GT Now RBB and TD comparison

To: Tim Baxter <baxter@gretschpages.com>, "Bob D."
Subject: Re: MGB GT Now RBB and TD comparison
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 06:46:50 -0700 (PDT)
As the owner of a '76 B (built April '76), which has neither front nor
rear anti-roll bars, I cannot imagine a TD handling worse than my car! I
have to replace my door handles every few years, as the old ones are
constantly getting scraped off on the pavement...!  ;-)

--- Tim Baxter <baxter@gretschpages.com> wrote:

> I've opened a bit of a can of worms here. Just for the record, I think
> an early B easily outperforms a TD in every category, and stopwatches
> and racetracks across the country back that up. I was just pointing
> out that the triplewhammy of smog gear, extra weight and jacking the
> suspension up put LATE model B performance (both handling and speed)
> on par with the archaic TD.

=====
Dan
The Garden State (What Exit?)