RE: Back..

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Back..
From: "Neil Cotty" <ncotty@globalfreightsolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 16:50:48 +0100
<< brown trouser time >>

It's the physical 'movement' you experience. For example, when you honk into
a roundabout doing 60mph, realise your tyres aren't what they used to be,
it's raining, and lo and behold you exit out the other side facing in the
wrong direction after a couple of nice loop-de-loops. :) Somewhere in there
your trousers turn brown. ;) I believe we have another name for it in
Australia, no messing around here - "I sh*t me pants!".

I meant a possible 300BHP in a CGT would be rather frightening - or
exhilirating, depends on how you look at it. :)) Wehh hey!