SCCA SOLO Question

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>, MG-MGB <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: SCCA SOLO Question
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 20:28:01 -0700 (PDT)
I have a woman coming up from Mass tomorrow to look at and hopefully buy my
1980 B. The car had been very nicely desmogged and a downdraft added by a
previous owner. Her husband who would be the Christmas recipient of the car
currently runs a VW in SOLO ( 1 I guess). Does she really need to convert the
car back to the ZS, the air system and the catalyst? :-(

My mechanic has the parts in his shop so he can do it for her for 5-800+/-

Thoughts?

Carl French