Sputter & Quit

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sputter & Quit
From: "Dave Ciaccio" <tbird52@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:04:00 -0500
Hi All-

I think this is an easy one but wanted to get some opinions before I get under
the hood.  My '74B has been running great. Today while on a short drive car
sputtered and quit. I choked it and it started, sputtered and quit again.
Waited 20 minutes and it started right up. I was only a couple blocks from
home and drove it in the garage.  Seemed to be fine. Suspecting fuel filter (3
years old) or other fuel related problem.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dave Ciaccio
'74 BGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com