RE: New MG Sports Car to be unvailed next week

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New MG Sports Car to be unvailed next week
From: "Neil Cotty" <ncotty@globalfreightsolutions.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 00:08:52 +0100
>As for real MGs not being made in Abingdon:

OK Oxfordshire.. :) Fact is the factory closed in 81 and there are no more
MG's period. The modern cars are simply badge engineered. Good cars they may
be in their own right, but MG's they are not!

>Does that eliminate the front-wheeled drive cars of the 80's, and the
>current MGF, ZR, ZS, ZT, ZTT, etc? (Longbridge)

Pretty please? :) Could we also eliminate the Midget 1500 ;) seeing as it
had a b****** spawn Tr***** engine? ;) Poor little beggar.. LOL