Re: BGT Project

To: <SHolli1018@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BGT Project
From: "Bill Meyer" <wcameyer@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:30:03 -0700
Just a few random thoughts:

The Peco exhaust system is fantastic, it really increases performance.  The
stock B header is really quite good, and can be used with the Peco, or
others with some judicious cutting and welding.

I have started putting Piper 270 cams in all my engines, also a great
performance enhancer without much downside.

One of the main drawbacks to wire wheels is the center lock arrangement -
the splines do wear.  If fitting new wheels, you really should have new
hubs.  Preferably, if installing Minilites, you should convert to bolt-on.

Just my $0.02

Bill Meyer