Research about Mk 1 Mini Owners

To: mini-list@autox.team.net
Subject: Research about Mk 1 Mini Owners
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:37:47 -0700
Listers,

This came across my desk today.  Can anyone out there help???

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice CA  USA

Subj:   Research about Mk 1 Mini Owners
From:  gg0u0257@liverpool.ac.uk

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Ivo Wengraf and I am a 3rd Year Geographer at the
University of Liverpool.  I am conducting research into the purchasing
decisions of small car owners.  My emphasis is on the early buyers of
the Mini and the buyers of the Smart car.  As part of my research, I
must try to contact people who bought Mk 1 Minis (both saloons and
other varieties) in the UK from 1959 to 1967 and who would be willing
to answer some questions for my research project.  These questions can
be asked in person at either a location of their choosing or at the
University of Liverpool Geography Department; or over the telephone
(of course, at my expense).

If you, or anyone else you know could help me with my research into
the purchasing decisions of the first Mini owners, I would be most
grateful for the assistance.  I can be contacted by email, or by post.

Thank you.

Yours,

Ivo Wengraf
<gg0u0257@liverpool.ac.uk>