RE: Other cars "challenging" you...

To: "MG Nuts" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Other cars "challenging" you...
From: "Randy Trautman" <trautman@nwlink.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:30:17 -0700
I hate it when these GIANT SUVs and pickups insist on parking in your
backseat (GT) at stop lights.

It actually seems worse in my MGs than it does on my motorcycle.  I feel
less vulnerable on the bike since I sit higher.  I felt pretty tiny when I
first got the GT running last year.  They didn't have SUVs back when I took
it apart.

Randy