Re: Other cars "challenging" you...

To: "Tim Holt" <holtt@nacse.org>, "MG listserv" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Other cars "challenging" you...
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 07:31:50 -0600
> So I'm new to this "driving around town in an MG" thing, but I've
twice
> now had other cars "swagger" themselves past me.  Revving of engines,
> fast accelleration past me as I'm parked, that kind of thing.
>
> Now the interesting (funny) thing is - both times, it was a pickup.
>  This happen to anyone else?   I wish I had a can of helium so I could
> take a whiff and yell at 'em in a voice to match the car :^)

Tim, on evenings when I wish to go for a drive I go in my '79 Ferrari
308.
Every frikin' ricer and sport pickup owner plays that game with me.  I
just wave.  They get bored and speed off to impress someone else.  I
just smile.  It isn't me that's going to end up spread eagle, hands on
the
hood, incurring debt. :-)

Rick