DIN Radio Instllation

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: DIN Radio Instllation
From: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas@millenicom.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 05:45:44 -0500
When I installed a DIN sized radio in my 69 C, I removed the hoses that go
to the demisters to make room for the added depth of the radio. I'll be
installing the same size radio in my 72 BGT which has a different console.
Will I have the same type of problem. The catalogs show an elbow on each
duct. Will that give me enough room? I don't want to remove the ducts on
this car.

The best I can think of is to get longer ducts so they can go around the
radio. If that is the solution, what size are the ducts, and will my local
auto supply store have them by the foot?

Thanks,

Jack