RE: Westminster MG Museum Auction

To: <MGMagnette@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Westminster MG Museum Auction
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 21:36:27 -0500
The following note was received today from Chris Nowlan, a close family
friend.

Regards,
Lew Palmer

++++++
     Thanks for your comments about the Jerry articles.  Did you see
TSO?  Lots of people had some nice things to say.  I was struck by how
many people were saying basically the same nice things.   Jerry
certainly was one of a kind.  I really do miss him but talk to Doris and
Nicole regularly.  Did you know that the auction of approx. 6 of his
cars takes place next Saturday.  The only interesting cars are a nice
Arnolt Coupe and an Inskip TD.
++++++

Behalf
> Of MGMagnette@aol.com
> Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2002 6:59 PM
> To: mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Westminster MG Museum Auction
>
> Maybe I haven't been following the list very closely... but has anyone
> heard
> about the auction of the contents of the Westminster MG Museum on
November