Re: Westminster MG Museum Auction

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Westminster MG Museum Auction
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 22:48:39 EDT
The exact text from Hemmings website is:

FOR SALE MG auction of desirable vintage MGs from the famous Westminster MG
Museum collection, selling at no reserve Nov 2, see display ad in Shows &
Auctions section. Automobilia Auctions LLC.
See our ad in the printed publication of HMN under: Racing & Hi-Perf Cars For
Sale

FOR SALE MG auction of desirable vintage MGs from the famous Westminster MG
Museum collection, selling at no reserve Nov 2, see display ad in Shows &
Auctions section. Automobilia Auctions LLC.
See our ad in the printed publication of HMN under: "M" Cars For Sale

I dont' have access to a printed copy,,, and Nov 2nd is very soon.  I'd love
to go just to see them all one final time.

       -------John