Re: Fuel pump replacement(76 B)

To: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>,
Subject: Re: Fuel pump replacement(76 B)
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 10:07:54 -0000
Easy bit first - white to the insulated terminal on the end cap and black to
the body, or follow the + (white) and - (ground) symbols if both electrical
connections are on the end cap.  Check the body of the pump for marks
indicating the top (orientation is important) and inlet and outlet (equally
so :-).  Rubber bumper pumps only need one plastic tube connected - to the
body near the diaphragm - the end cap pipe used on CB cars is not needed if
the electrical end protrudes into the boot area.