RANTING

To: "The MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RANTING
From: "Bill Meyer" <wcameyer@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:04:16 -0700
Right on, Matthew!!!!  Well said.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Trebelhorn" <matttrebelhorn@netscape.net>
To: ""Jerry Erbesfield"" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>; <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 6:51 AM
Subject: RE: Racist rant - Don't miss this one!

> The only shame I feel is the taint of sharing air with cretins like you.
>
> There's this fabulous document called the bill of rights which guarantees,
among other things, equal protection under the law.

> It was written by a bunch of pony-tailed revolutionaries, politicians, and
lawyers, so it might not be worth much to people like you.  But there are
those of us who take it quite seriously, and who consider the ideals of our
founding fathers to be the greatest experiment in the history of nations.

> It would be a shame to lose those aspirations.
>

> Now go back to polishing your guns and stocking your bombshelter, you
lunatic fascist.

> And assuming you're a republican, you might want to look at all of the
muslim terrorists your presidents have supported in the last 20 years --
Reagan's money, weapons, and CIA training to mujahideen in Afghanistan, Bush
Jr.'s money to the Taliban, Bush Jr.'s money to Indonesian death squads.
Etc.