socket for clickadjust

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: socket for clickadjust
From: William Killeffer <wkilleffer@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 11:35:38 -0500
Hello listers,
It's great to be back. I had to change ISPs and was suffering withdrawal
from the list, but all is well now.
I bought a Clickadjust at our local show and noticed that a 1/2" drive
socket with 3/8" hole clearance was needed to use it. I can't remember the
size of the tappet adjustment nuts on my 74 MGB with a rebuilt 71 engine.
Assuming I can get the size, is a socket like what I need available at Sears
or some other such tool-selling store? Any help or advice would be
appreciated.
Thanks,
William Killeffer
1974 MGB
1993 BMW 325is
1993 Ford Explorer w/ over 190000 miles on odo
1997 Chevrolet S-10