Re: My GT is gassing me

To: "Bill Meyer" <wcameyer@msn.com>, "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>,
Subject: Re: My GT is gassing me
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 18:42:25 +0100
Reminds me there is a piece of foam in the gutter of the engine bay near the
air intake.
If it's not there, fumes from the engine bay may enter the car cabin.
The edge of the bonnet will touch this foam and so obstructing airflow from
the engine bay to the fresh air intake.

Check this out!

Cheers,

Hans