Re: Forwarded: Top worst jobs

To: <lists@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Forwarded: Top worst jobs
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 18:37:41 +0100
Agree a bit  on the starter:
I had to remove that one for overhauling the clutch hydraulics.
After remounting I forgot the ignition cap was not mounted, so its latches
were down.
So the latch near the engine block was between the starter and the engine
and no way it can be bent to move upwards without removing the starter
again.@#^*!

Years ago I had this earlier, but I forgot this, so had this situation
twice - oh my!

Cheers,

Hans