Re: The last good day?

To: eugeneb@nni.com
Subject: Re: The last good day?
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:54:32 -0500
Gene,
  I was driving around in my TD yesterday and didn't see you either.  It
really was nice to be out and about on a warm day.
  My home is in a valley. Air temp was about 38, though garage temp was
colder, when I drove out to church about 0830.  Going into town there is
an area where temperature changes. It sure did!  Drove into warm air
there. The cold windshield and nstrument glass fogged up so suddenly I
had to pull over and wipe the glass.  Since there was condensation inside
the instruments, it seemed necessary to keep driving until it all
dissipated.
   Asphalt paving was slippery wherever I drove.  Does anyone know why
that should be? The earth is not frozen and air temp had not been below
32 for several days.
Bob