Re: Turn signals

To: <Goracef1@cs.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turn signals
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:17:31 -0000
The hazard switch should have six spades.  With the switch off two of them
are connected together and the two greens should be connected to these.
These greens power the turn signal which only operates when the hazards are
off.  With the switch on the other four are all connected together and the
other four (or three) wires should be connected to these, order shouldn't
matter.