The curse of Lucas jumping ship

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: The curse of Lucas jumping ship
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:34:05 -0600
So, my poor old daily driver Mazda has been giving me fits
since about June. It was the ignition at first, new distributor
and coil, then it was stalling like fuel starvation, bucking
and all kinds of problems. I've had it in a local shop a number
of times. They looked and looked at the fuel injection, cleaned
adjusted, etc, etc. They finally threw up their hands on it.

I dropped it at the dealer last night, and they looked at it
and called a few minutes ago.

Bad contact in the ignition (relay, I think). No parts needed
just fix up the wires.  Like Paul says, 90% of fuel problems is
ignition.

I think I'm parking the Mazda too close to the MG. :-) They
are nose to nose, with the MG in the garage and the Mazda
outside.

I thought we were going to have to buy a new car, I was so
frustrated with the thing.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155