Re: The curse of Lucas jumping ship

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: The curse of Lucas jumping ship
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 07:57:08 -0600
I just read the service report on the Mazda. To quote:

"Diag reinability issue, found poor terminal contact in ignition coil
primary circuit repaired connection"

That's makes me a bit mad. Apart from the non-English. :-). This whole
thing started in June when the car died on my wife and then I couldn't
restart it. The shop I took it to replaced the distributor and coil.

So anyway, while at the dealer I test drove a new Mazda 6 with the
V6. Boy was that fun. I've become a most sedate driver in my advancing
age (almost 40). But I think I'd get a bunch of tickets with this thing.
We'll buy it for the wife. :-)

I asked them about the when the wagon was coming. The dealer said that
Mazda still hasn't decided to bring it yet. Autoweek a month ago said
that it would come next year. I told them I'd be there first customer
*when* it comes.

All because MG won't bring the ZT-T over. :-(

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155