Re: The curse of Lucas jumping ship

To: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: The curse of Lucas jumping ship
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 07:53:48 -0500
Well if the pads are lifting that is NOT a Lucas problem....
that's a Honda design problem.  Lucas makes very few 'assemblies'
their relays made it into space in the shuttles, and in the euro
and Russian launches as well.

Lucas gets a bad rap.... maybe partially deserved...but come on...
ANY electronics that is are exposed to the elements for 30+ years
is going to croak sooner or later.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com