whoops

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: whoops
From: bill <bilking@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:27:22 -0500
Was out today having a great time in my A when something cut loose in the
rear.  Driveshaft is turning but the car will not move, I think I may have
busted an axle.  So.... I have been wanting to put an MGB ring and pinion
into the car but now I guess I will replace the complete rear with a B unit.
Anyone have a spare steel wheel MGB rear assembly within 2 hours of
Philadelphia PA they would want to dispose of???  Email with price,
condition and location.  I will be travelling next week to the metropolis of
Wigton in the Cumbria region of the UK so I will reply when I get back.

Thanks,

Bill

1959 MGA SNG(she no go)