Re: First winter, no garage

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com, mmorris@nemr.net, dmallin@attglobal.net,
Subject: Re: First winter, no garage
From: "mmorris@nemr.net" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:04:29 -0500
Dan,
I'm planning on driving the 79 most of the winter, that is AFTER it gets a
new paint job in January. The 67 will probably stay garaged most of the
winter on the trickle charger. If we do have a nice day here and there,
I'll probably get it out to blow out the "cobs" unless there is salt or mud
on the road. We live 4 miles off the blacktop on a gravel road and I washed
the underneath of the 67 off real well before putting it in the garage. So
unless we have days when the gravel road is mud free, it will sit most of
the winter. Also the heater in the 79 works as well as expected but the one
in the 67 isn't working at all.
BTW, thanks to all that responded to this thread. I'll take the tarp off
the top of the 67 and put it on the floor underneath.
Monte