Re: Happy Thanksgiving

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:18:23 -0800
Tab,

No no no!  You will never find your 1621 map in the boot!  It will be in a
leather pouch sufficiently large enough to put your Massachusetts road map
in after folding carefully. This pouch hanging on your waist belt as these
maps are expensive little suckers and navigators liked them close.   And by
the way Rand McNally did not do a 1621 Massachusetts map - his father
Ronald did!