Re: Looks Like Snow - UGH!

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looks Like Snow - UGH!
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:44:08 -0800 (PST)
Listers,
It's 11:31 EST and we have 6" here 35 miles NW  of
Philly.  It's a total white out.  Reminds me of New
Hampshire but, we would be going to school in a storm
like this.
We are suppose to get the 70B back from the shop today
or tomorrow.  Looks more like the weekend the way this
storm is going.  At least I can clean the garage out
and work on the C a little.  Anyone know a supplier
near us that would have a valve cover gasket for a 69
MGC?  That's all I need to try and turn it over.
Jim
69C
70B