Re: Looks Like Snow - UGH!

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looks Like Snow - UGH!
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 11:32:35 -0700
Well, our storm just cleared out of here leaving us only four inches of
snow and single digit temperatures. An ice storm preceded the snow so it
slowed traffic a bit the last two mornings. Otherwise, just a typical
winter in Montana. Its interesting how snow effect different parts of the
country (or world for that matter). Around here, anything less than a
couple of feet of snowfall generally has no effect on our every day
routines. By contrast, when I was going to high school in Texas, I remember
an 8" snow storm that shut down the schools, airport, and everything else
for nearly a week because there was no snow removal equipment and the
natives had minimal snow experience.

Now adays, my BGT gets fairly heavy winter use when the roads are dry.
Otherwise, it stays in the garage. So I drove it almost every day last
month. Now, it will be sidelined until the roads clear up a bit more.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B restoration