Re: B with an auto tranny on ebay.

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: B with an auto tranny on ebay.
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 14:51:46 -0500
I agree - if it truly was unusual with an automatic I think they would have
made a point to mention that in the text.

If it has simply been "well maintained" I'm not sure it would float $8k
either.  I never cared much for the large reverse-print MGB letters (in the
paint package) on those models either.  And only 15,000 miles in 22
years?  What have they been doing with it?  Not driving it is not much good
for the engine.

- Tab