Re: Fuse problem?

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Fuse problem?
From: "joseph cianciotti"<jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:45:33 -0800
Thanks for your quick response. I'll check those bits along with the fuse and
see.

But the scenario of the open circuit has me confused. You see, after I
installed the pump, I took the car out for a spin and everything worked fine.
When I got home, I noticed a leak from the lower fuel line. (I had filled the
car up and parked on an incline.) So I undid the fuel line, replaced a washer
and tightened it all up. I then checked the gas gauge to see how much gas I
lost in the process. So the gauge was working. This morning it's not. So is it
 possible for a circuit to go open without any anyone's help? (Maybe the gods
on Mount Lucas are toying with me?)

If there is an open circuit, where will I find the the white to ground and/or
the 4-way bullet with three whites?

And, finally, how do I repair something like that?

Sorry if my questions seem elementary. I've never had an electrical gremlin
like this before. (Maybe my car liked it better in California.)

Joseph
67 MGB Roadster