Cross Country MGB update.

To: mgs@autox.team.net, KGROWLER@aol.com,
Subject: Cross Country MGB update.
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:50:36 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Subject: Re: Deutsch's OK

Life's tough sometimes and it's great to see so many people are willing to
help.
Good to see Adam is allright as well.

Hopefully everything will go right from now.

Cheers,

Hans

This was about a years worth of car trouble in two days.

I'm just in the door from changing a brake hose on my 75 B. It's a bommie 27
degrees out but felt great compared to yesterday's 18 degrees and windy in
PA.  My front right brake caliper was not releasing. The hose change did the
trick. Love those ez bleeds.

I heard from Adam around 8 PM last night and he had gotten a good ways into
Tennessee before calling it a day. I'm guessing he should be able to get
into Oklahoma today, New Mexico tomorrow, Arizona Tuesday and wrap it up on
Wednesday. I asked him  not to try and do more than 10 hours / 600 miles a
day. Twenty-five years ago I did this trip with Santa Monica as my
destination but I did it with a friend in 1968 Coronet 440 with a 318 V8. We
did it in 47 hours from start to finish.