RE: Cross Country MGB update.

To: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>, "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
Subject: RE: Cross Country MGB update.
From: "Jay Call" <jaycall@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:06:21 -0800
How about Los Angeles, California, to Boston, Massachusetts in 7 days (in a
'56 Citroen Deux Cheveaux)?  What can I say:  it was 1965 and I was young
and stupid.  Would have been quicker, but I had to stop to change the engine
for the spare once, somewhere in Wheatland -- Medicine or Council Bluffs or
something like that.

Jay Call