Re: Hi, I'm back for a little bit, have a question about my

To: James Laukaitis <jim5@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: Hi, I'm back for a little bit, have a question about my
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:19:53 -0600
  Sounds like the front carb isn't feeding fuel to the engine.  Also,
since it doesn't stall when you hold your hand over the front carb,
there must be an air leak in/at/under the front carb.

  When you hold your hand over the front carb, do you feel strong
suction?  If you do, this is a clue that the fuel feed problem is in the
carb, such as the float needle not coming off the seat, or the idle
mixture is extremely lean.  If you don't feel a strong suction, there's
probably an air leak under the carb or in the front of the manifold,
such that not much air is being drawn through the front carb, resulting
in no/low fuel draw.

  Cheers,

  CR