Re: Engine Conversions and fuel economy:

To: David Randall <superhoser@cablespeed.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine Conversions and fuel economy:
From: "Michael W. Jose" <mwjose@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 07:34:54 -0700
David Randall wrote:

>Folks,
>
>I'm looking at driving the 'B the rest of my life, and I think that by 2010
>gasoline will be at least $5/gallon. With this in mind, my future engine
>mods will take fuel-efficiency highly into account.

David,
What about hydrogen?  you can run an internal combustion engine on the
stuff, and it is set to become the replacement of gasoline at the pump.
 Mazda and bmw are making cars with similar-to-stock performance running
hydrogen.  Even 'dubya' likes it!
I've been toying with the idea of converting a car to hydrogen for
several years-- too bad I dont' have any money!
Mike Jose
79 B
Phoenix